ABOUT RESEARCH JOURNAL
- Panjab University Law Review is a half yearly publication of the Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh since 1951 having circulation in India and abroad. It is a refereed and a peer reviewed journal.
- This Journal publishes research papers/articles/book reviews/case comments etc., which are duly assessed and reviewed by a panel of experts and is exclusively devoted to the publication of original research papers/articles/reviews/Case Comments of a very high standard. Besides Law, this journal also invites original articles from different fields of Social Sciences like Commerce, Economics, Political Science, Sociology etc.
- The vision of this academic journal is to provide a platform to academicians, professionals and students to express their views in a manner which would be conducive to educating readers about various dimensions of the law as it stands and the law as it should be. Throughout the years, the editorial boards have attempted to maintain the threshold quality while ensuring that the frequency of issues is consistent. The Panjab University Law Review also seeks to sustain and support legal excellence through its continued standards of publication.
- It is worth mentioning that the Department of Laws, Panjab University have seen a steady increase in readership, article submissions, and citations to our published articles. Our reputation and visibility in the academic community continues to broaden, and our editorial board constantly reassesses and revises the editorial process to ensure the most efficient and satisfying experience for both the authors and our worthy readers. It is due to the support of our advisory board, the hard work of our editorial board, and the interest of our readers that we are able to come up with this new issue, and we hope that this tripartite support continues in the future.
- On a final Note, as always, we would like to thank our steadfast Advisory Board as their guidance and support made our journal possible, and we are deeply indebted to them for the time and effort that they put into our journal. Last but not the Least, we give our special thanks to the immense contribution of the Editorial Board who have worked with full dedication and always strives to improve the Panjab University Law Review, thereby continuing its tradition of academic excellence.
Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: laws.puchd.ac.in